DiRT Rally2 update 1.14
Dnes vyšel další update DiRT Rally 2, který má cca 13 GB
Nová verze 1.14 obsahuje (z redakčních důvodů v původním znění)
- Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 – Made “Petter Solberg – 2019 Wales Rally” livery available to all players.
- Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 – Made “Oliver Solberg – 2019 Wales Rally” livery available to all players.
- Mitsubishi Space Star R5 – Made “Festive Livery – Wandering Star” livery available to all players.
- Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 – Made “Festive Livery – Merry Cosworth” livery available to all players.
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth – Updated engine audio based on new recordings of real car.
- DS Automobiles DS 21 – Resolved issue where rear-view mirror view was inverted.
- SUBARU Legacy RS – Improved lighting of instrument cluster.
- SUBARU WRX STI NR4 – Changed transmission type in menus to Manual (Previously Manual Sequential).
- SUBARU Impreza 1995 – Resolved issue where exhaust would clip through bodywork after sustaining damage.
- SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally – Adjusted gear change animation.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X – Adjusted gear change animation.
- Resolved issue where multiple rallycross cars were missing a texture on front left window.
- Perth & Kinross, Scotland – Adjusted co-driver volume levels.
- Perth & Kinross, Scotland – Made some adjustments to co-driver calls in French language.
- Hawkes Bay, New Zealand – Made some adjustments to co-driver calls.
Colin McRae Scenarios (difficulty):
The following Scenarios have had their difficulty adjusted based on player data to provide a smoother difficulty curve:
- Scotland 1988 – Slightly easier.
- Wales 1988 – Slightly easier.
- Sweden 1989 – Slightly easier.
- New Zealand 1989 – Slightly easier.
- Scotland 1991 – Slightly easier.
- Scotland 1992 – Slightly easier.
- Greece 1994 – Eased damage criteria for passing Scenario.
- New Zealand 1994 – Slightly harder.
- Australia 1995 – Slightly harder.
- Wales 1995 – Slightly harder.
- Argentina 1998 – Slightly harder.
- Germany 2002 – Slightly harder.
- Scotland 2004 – Slightly easier.
- Australia 2005 – Slightly harder.
- Scotland 2006 – Eased damage criteria for passing Scenario.
Colin McRae Scenarios (miscellaneous):
- Refined grammar on several Scenario descriptions and objectives.
- Resolved issue where some retired AI times were appearing incorrectly in Scenarios.
- Added missing Rival icon to specific AI drivers in some specific Scenarios.
- Adjusted mechanical damage criteria so that bodywork damage doesn’t affect pass/failure of relevant Scenarios.
- If in doubt… – Improved unlocking logic.
- …Flat out – Improved unlocking logic.
- Resolved issue where race wouldn’t restart if AI driver jumped the start of a race.
- Adjusted AI driver allocations so that they would now appear in the correct FIA World Rallycross Championship year.
- Added post-Stage notes for drivers who retired from a Rally.
- Resolved issue where some players could not access DLC cars they had purchased/owned in-game.
- Corrected several team colours in Service Areas to match livery colour on player’s car.
- Resolved issue where menu music would play for a split-second when a player Restarted a Stage.
- Resolved issue where some players would lose access to cars in their Garage after resetting their profile.
- Adjusted PlayStation Store link in Japanese versions of the game to go to the correct page.
- Made minor bug-fixes throughout title.
- Made minor stability improvements throughout title.