DiRT Rally 2 aktualizace 1.13
S vydáním DLC Flat Out Pack vyjde 24. března pochopitelně nová verze s označením 1.13. Z celého výčtu níže mě osobně nejvíce zaujala aktualizace zvuků motoru pro Fabii WRC.
Content (as part of Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack):
- New Game Mode: Colin McRae Scenarios
- New Location: Perth and Kinross, Scotland
- New Car: SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally
- New Car: SUBARU Legacy RS
- New Livery: Peugeot 205 GTI – Colin McRae (1988)
- New Livery: MG Metro 6R4 – Colin McRae (2003)
- New Livery: Ford Focus RS Rally 2001 – Valvoline (Fictional)
Note: Free to all players who have access to the car.
- New Achievement: Building a Legacy – Roll the SUBARU Legacy RS 3 times on a single stage in Finland, and finish.
- New Achievement: If in Doubt… – Complete every Scenario on any difficulty.
- New Achievement: …Flatout – Complete every Scenario on Very Hard difficulty.
- New Achievement: In its Element – Complete the 1995 Wales Scenario in Colin McRae’s SUBARU Impreza 1995.
- New Achievement: Pedal to the Metal – Set a time of 7 minutes or faster on Newhouse Bridge, in the SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally
- When in Doubt… – Adjusted French language translation.
- Resolved issue where cars would appear with missing or misplaced body panels.
- Rebalanced engine audio mix for all cars.
- ŠKODA Fabia Rally – Updated engine audio.
- Citroën C4 Rally – Updated engine audio.
- MINI Cooper SX1 – Resolved issue where rev lights appeared blurred.
- Powys, Wales – Increased volume of pre-Stage co-driver callouts.
- Added Colin McRae Scenarios tab to main menu.
- Resolved issue where number of Terminal Damages incurred was not displaying correctly in My Team.
- Resolved issue where Service Area penalty times were not displaying on results screen in Custom Championship Events.
- Resolved issue where Class Leader’s position on progress bar would freeze during Custom Online Events.
- Added marker to show when a player has set invalid laps in Time Trial (Rallycross).
- Added support for Perth and Kinross, Scotland as a selectable Location.